6/15/2014

STC (Special Tender Care) Gel Seaweeds anti-cellulite



So since summer is upon us, I presume that along with every other mere mortal, am preparing my body for the beach (looks like I'm about to scare some fishies when I take my first dip but, never mind!)
I am really not one for applying lotions and potions because I hate the fact that I feel sticky or 'wet' when it is already the season where that is my natural state anyway..
Still, I have decided to take one for the team (and two, and three..) as I am going to be sharing a ton of anti-cellulite, firming products with you in the following weeks.
Today's installment-STC anti-cellulite gel.
_____________________________________________________
Και μιας και το καλοκαιρι ειναι επισημα εδω, οπως η καθε κοινη θνητη υποθετω, ετοιμαζω και εγω το σωμα μου για την παραλια..μαλλον θα τρομαξω μερικα ψαρια με την εμφανιση μου αλλα..δε πειραζει, την προσπαθεια μου την εκανα!
Ομολογω πως δεν ειμαι η καλυτερη στο να βαζω κρεμες, τζελ, λαδια και γενικοτερα προιοντα περιποιησης σωματος γιατι πολυ απλα βαριεμαι να περιμενω να στεγνωσω!
Ομως επειδη με ρωτατε συχνα για το αν εχω να σας προτεινω καποιο τετοιο προιον και στα χρονικα εχω δοκιμασει ελαχιστα, θεωρησα χρεος μου σαν beauty blogger να κανω την καρδια μου πετρα και να κανω χρηση ορισμενα για να σας να μοιραστω την αποψη μου!
Το πρωτο λοιπον ειναι της STC αντι κυτταριτιδικο τζελ.

admit you are loving the watery edit ;-)
It contains seaweed, caffeine, ivy and herbage and has an extremely pleasant texture that is rather creamy considering it's a gel consistency product.
It is absorbed in less time than I anticipated (yay!) and feels wonderful upon application-nice and cooling..you can feel a very light tingle that is not disconcerting.
As far as the effect it provides, it actually reminds me a lot of the Sculpt Up firming product by L'Oreal and I would have to say that I saw more of a firming rather than an anticellulite effect with this gel-this is obviously not a bad thing, just not the ultimate result you expect from it as a product.
You can check out it's price at Parapharmacie eshop-which gave this to me (and other bloggers) at an event last summer, but I was far too overweight to even want to try and I feel that I definitely have a better idea of what it can do now that I am slightly less heavy.
Let me know what you think, and I will be back with more such reviews for those of you on the look out for a minimum effort, miracle in a bottle product! xoxo
______________________________________________________________
Περιεχει φυκια, καφεινη, κισσο και βοτανα και εχει μια πολυ ευχαριστη αν και παχυρεστη τζελ υφη η οποια απλωνεται ευχαριστα και απορροφαται σε συντομο χρονικο διαστημα χωρις να αφηνει κολλωδη αισθηση στην επιδερμιδα-εχει δροσερη υφη που γινεται αισθητη μετα απο λιγα λεπτα αφου απορροφηθει.
Μου θυμιζει αρκετα το Sculpt Up της L'Oreal σαν αποτελεσμα που προσφερει αλλα σε πολυ πιο ικανοποιητικο βαθμο.
Προσωπικα δεν ειδα διαφορα στην κυτταριτιδα αλλα περισσοτερο στην συσφιξη της επιδερμιδας, οποτε το βρηκα ιδανικο, ιδιατερα για μπρατσα και κοιλια, οπου προσωπικα, μια ταση χαλαροτητας λογο παχους αλλα και εγκυμοσυνης που περασα, την εχω σε αυτα τα δυο σημεια.
Μας ειχαν δωσει το συγεκριμενο προιον περσι σε καλοκαιρινη παρουσιαση στο φαρμακειο Parapharmacie, το οποιο εχει ενα εξαιρετικο eshop οπου μπορειτε να δειτε και την τιμη στην οποια πωλειται.
Αυτα απο εμενα, ελπιζω να σας βοηθησε καπως αυτη η αναρτηση, σας εχω ακομα πολλα αδυνατιστικα/αντικυτταριτιδικα/συσφικτικα προιοντα να σας δειξω στις επομενες εβδομαδες.
φιλια πολλα σε ολες!

2 comments:

  1. It's a dream post because here you are put out a excellent methods to skin care tips. ANTI CELLULITE Wenn die tatsächliche als einen Bikini tragen macht dir Angst als Folge der verzogenen Haut an den Oberschenkeln, Hintern und Oberarme, vielleicht können Sie noch einmal. Ihre Ära der Sorgen sind fertig die Ankunft des Anti-Cellulite-Behandlung.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment-I love to hear from you!

TRANSLATE | ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΗ